We’re Hiring! Freelance Programme Manager – WILD EYEPosted on 14.05.2021
Deadline: 12pm, 25th May 2021
• £12,600 contractual fee available for works
• Works to be completed by December 2021
Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and Invisible Dust are seeking a Programme Manager for Wild Eye – a new programme of collaborations to grow connections between people and nature in Scarborough Borough. Wild Eye is delivered through a partnership between Invisible Dust and Yorkshire Wildlife Trust.
Wild Eye will bring together world-leading conservation scientists and artists, collaborating with local communities and businesses, to create unique nature observation structures/artworks within the landscape. Developing through a programme of local community and business engagement, Wild Eye’s long-term vision is of deep connections between nature, culture, local people, and infrastructure. Your work as programme manager will be crucial in realising this vision.
The Wild Eye Programme Manager will play a key role in developing and delivering the programme. Working between the partner organisations and funders, they will engage the people of Scarborough Borough with nature through art. The successful candidate/company will have strong communication skills, be a skilled partnership developer, skilled in working across conservation specialists, curators, engagement specialists and representatives from local communities.
Key activities for this role will be:
• Hold overall responsibility for ensuring the partners meet funder and stakeholder delivery and reporting requirements.
• Collaborate with Invisible Dust’s Producer to coordinate a programme of artworks and community engagement.
• Coordination of the project partners and stakeholders in developing a Green Book business case for Wild Eye in time for a December submission.
Whilst the initial project and this post is for a period of 6 months, delivering the phase 1 project work, the partnership is in the process of applying for funding to develop a phase 2 project across a period of 3